Thursday, August 16, 2007

#20 YouTube

Searched for all sorts of things on YouTube, including unsuccessfully for a video about a monk showing someone accustomed to scrolls how to read a book, spoofing our bewilderment when faced by computers. Couldn't find it. So then I got serious and looked at various offerings retrieved by a search for 'libraries'. One that caught my eye was A Librarian's 2.0 Manifesto, have tried to embed the string using the Edit Html page so will see what happens because I wasn't sure if I should write the rest of the blog entry in the Edit mode or Compose mode (am doing the latter). The Manifesto was very earnest and worthy and I have no idea how the pictures related to the content.



2 comments:

The Learning 2.0 Program said...

I really like that YourTube video. I think it gives a very good overview of what Library 2.0 is all about. I also must thank you for putting it on your blog. I have seen it before, but had forgotten about it and have been looking for something to end a presentation with. It's perfect.

Anonymous said...

Is there any relation between the manifeso's text and its pictures?

I'm primarily concerned that I'll be pressured to adopt a weird hairstyle and wear red-rimmed sunglasses (3:02)- this is NOT a good look for an orangutan!